I am delighted and honored to have been accepted as an alaka’i candidate meaning that I am now training to become a teacher of Huna.
What is Huna? In brief, Huna is a form of Hawaiian shamanism that is taught by Serge Kahili King. Huna means secret, but not the form of a secret that can’t be shared. It is instead esoteric knowledge that is available for everyone but is hard to see or find. In other words, it is the knowledge behind appearances.
Hu means movement in the sense of a fountain rising up and Na is the stillness of the center, a peaceful quiet awareness.
- The world is what you think it is
- There are no limits
- Energy flows where attention goes
- Now is the moment of power
- To love is to be happy with
- All power comes from within
- Effectiveness is the measure of truth